MacLean Engineering is looking for skilled and experienced Administrative Support Clerk to join our growing Finance team in our Barrie Ontario, Owen Sound or Sudbury Ontario office. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team dealing with all matters relating to Field Service invoicing. If you are looking to be challenged, valued, and rewarded with a competitive compensation package in a dynamic work environment, this position is for you!
About the Position: The Administrative Support Clerk position involves providing administrative support to the finance team, dealing with all matters relating to field service invoicing and requires the following duties:
- Review/print/file all daily service reports for technicians
- Tracking missing service reports
- Create, sort, enter, process service orders and invoices (with labour hours and expenses)
- Issue invoices to appropriate accounts payable departments
- Create and maintain system equipment projects
- Enter warranty, R&D, and field engineering claims
- Answer customer requests pertaining to billing, expenses, service reports
- Support technicians with computer issues, srs, timesheets, safety issues, etc
- Other duties as assigned
Reports (Word and Excel)
- Produce weekly/monthly labour reports
- Produce purchase order balance reports
- Scan, file, e-mail to accounts payable and mail originals
- File for use in invoicing
About You: The successful candidate(s) must be willing to learn, open-minded and flexible, organized and detail oriented, team oriented, disciplined, and must have a positive attitude, along with the following qualifications:
- Ability to read and write in both official languages is a requirement for the role
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field is preferred
- Strong computer skills working with Word, Excel, ADP, AX
- Previous experience with data entry would be considered an asset
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information and issues
- Must have demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Capable of multitasking in a high paced environment
MacLean Engineering has been a leading innovator of underground mining equipment solutions for over 40 years. As we continue to expand our product range and geographic footprint, we remain privately owned and consistently focused on the Company founder’s original engineered design imperatives – safety, productivity and enduring quality. MacLean Engineering has three manufacturing facilities located in Collingwood, Owen Sound, and our newest facility in Barrie. Our workforce is comprised of various skilled trades working together in a safety and quality oriented environment to produce components and equipment to the underground mining industry, as well as the municipal, environmental, and industrial sectors.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including:
- 3 weeks' vacation annually
- $1.50 per hour shift premium for afternoon and weekend shift employees
- Paid Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Flexible Group benefits Package (Once probationary period is completed)
- Voluntary DPSP (Deferred Profit Sharing Plan) and GRRSP (Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan) (Once probationary period is completed)
- Annual Employee Bonus
- $150 Annual Safety Shoe allowance
- Company Paid Uniforms
If you are interested in being a part of an established and growing Canadian Company, we want to hear from you!
MacLean Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005).
MacLean Engineering will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
If applying via e-mail, please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.